Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Differential Diagnosis

What a week this has been. I have some good news, and some weird news. It’s not every day you hear that, right?

The good news is I got a new job. I’m the writing lab technician for Mountain View High School. I started on Tuesday and I’m really excited about the job. Basically I run the writing lab which consists of a computer lab and two laptop carts.  I am in charge of the scheduling for the lab, and all the student accounts. It’s nice because I get to work with a combination of students, computers, and free time. Plus, it’s more hours.

The other good news is the play is going really well. I’ve had a lot of fun being in it.  And, although I haven’t actually seen it, from what I’ve heard from other people, it’s really amazing to watch.

The weird news is I think I’m losing my brain. I think the portions that control memory and responsibility are seeping out through my ears. It’s the weirdest thing. In the last two weeks I’ve lost my keys twice, my phone countless times, and can’t remember anyone’s name.  All these things would be fine if they were spaced out a little more. It takes me 20 minutes to get out the door to go anywhere because I keep forgetting things to bring. I am hoping it will get better once I’m a little less stressed. But, part of me wonders if it’s something a little worse. And, if it is, I know a great doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment