Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rock Stars

Daniel and I are rock stars.

My brother entrusted his Xbox 360 to me while he is on his mission. The first order of business was to buy Rock Band. I’ve been wanting to play it pretty much ever since I heard of it. Daniel and I have really enjoyed playing it.

And, it’s made us quite popular. We have people calling us once every week or so asking to come over and play. We also brought it down to Payson over conference and had some fun playing with the family. Even Matt and Sherie joined in the fun.

Another video game I’m really enjoying right now is Lego Batman. I really like the Lego video games. The level of play is really geared towards a younger audience, but I really get a kick out of picking up lego men and throwing them down and watching them break into pieces.... And the little videos between levels are just too fun. I recommend the game highly, as well as Lego Star Wars. I have yet to play Lego Indiana Jones, but it’s next on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment