Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Spider Sense

So, I’ve determined that I have a spider sense.  I can tell when they are in the room.

For instance, one morning I got up to take a shower and as soon as I stepped foot in the bathroom I felt nervous and twitchy. And sure enough, when I pulled back the shower curtain there was a big one in the tub that couldn’t get out. So, I disposed of that one.

While I was taking a shower I was still really nervous and jumpy. I had this quick thought, “What if there is one above my head.” I looked up just in time to see a big black one repelling from the ceiling. It dropped into the tub and down the drain, thank heavens.

Then, the next day, Daniel and I were sitting at the table. My eyes kept being drawn to the corner. After a couple times I saw a big brown spider in the corner.

I think I’d rather have another sense than a spider sense. Because I really hate spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment