Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally!

Okay, so I’m going to start posting again. I have my very own MacBook that I can use, so no more excuses.

For those who are interested, here’s what’s been happening.

I am really enjoying my job, and it’s been keeping my extremely busy. If you want particulars, you should definitely call sometime. I’ve got LOTS of great work stories. I think the thing I like best about my job right now is that people as my opinion on political things. Most of my friends asked me how I felt, but now many of my relatives are now taking my opinions seriously. I’ve been able to meet a lot of really neat people. I also had an opportunity to go to DC for training and that was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment