Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome Spring!

Today we had hamburgers from the grill, and boy were they tasty. I am so ready for Spring to be here for real!

That is why I did some changing up on our blog, so we’re officially Spring friendly.

Sometime this week we’re going to do an updated photo shoot with Tonks.  She is getting so big!

We’re slowly moving boxes into our new place and we’re so excited! It’s very recently remodeled and looks great.

I’m also undertaking a new project. I’m going to write my great-uncle Clarence’s biography. So, I’m going to take a couple hours each week and sit with him and have him tell me stories. I think it will be a great opportunity to get to know him better and to make sure that those stories aren’t lost. If any of you have done this kind of project before, let me know, because I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment