Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blogity Blog Blog

    Emily has been getting after me to write in the blog so here i go.  and as I type she is perched on my shoulder eating cookie dough. I like rain and the smell of rain but right now it’s raining cookie dough and the occasional droplet of drool.  cookie dough has got to be the most beloved desert that was never meant to be eaten raw. Lucky man/woman who discovered that little miracle. 
    Any way as far as status goes, I’m working, taking the summer off from school and enjoying spending time with my princess.  Who is my wife(for the sake of some unforeseen ,however improbable, confusion). we are living in a basement apartment in orem. we have three little port holes and we like them. we call it the Ellsworth lair and we like it. we have just finished remodeling our spider infested solitary confinement to a lovely full bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment