Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lagoon Day

Daniel here signing in.  last week Emily and I went to Royal Engineering’s summer party at Lagoon.  We laughed we cried, we nearly lost our lunches, it was a blast.   Emily isn't to fond of the big fast rides so I brought a friend.  Cody came along so I wouldn't have to do the fast rides all by myself.   Emily jokes that i had to bring a date to lagoon, but cody is more of a brother anyway.
    so any way, we were there all day and the lines weren’t all that bad.  we rode the Rattle Snake Rapids, The Pirate Ship, The Colossus, The White Roller Coaster, The Jet Star II (were I got whiplash i think) Dracula’s Castle, And the terror ride.  after we had our fill of rides we got to eat dinner in one of the pavilions.

No comments:

Post a Comment