Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Glucose Sucks

I had my 37-week appointment today. While I was there, he said that he wanted to do the 1-hour screening. So, I drank the sugary drink and read my book for an hour.

I failed. Which means I have to go back next week and do the 3 hour test. I’ve been having some pretty strange issues with sugar lately, so I wouldn’t be shocked if I had gestational diabetes. That doesn’t mean I want to have it though. Especially with Christmas right around the corner.

Getting the drink down wasn’t bad, but I’ve been feeling pretty lousy all day. I feel really sick to my stomach and I have a headache. Blegh.

On the up side though, there has been a cute little foot in my ribs all day long. I can feel it moving around in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment