Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

6 Weeks Old

Baby eel is getting so big. She's starting to get too big for her 3 month outfits. Which is actually okay with me, because all her really cute stuff is 3-6 months... :")

I've started going to yard sales again this summer. We don't have a stroller for her yet, so that's top on my list of things we need.  I see them every Summer, sometimes there are really nice ones for a really cheap price. Once we get a stroller, I think Daniel and I will go on walks with baby eel and Tonks. It will be so much fun!

I think I've lost almost all the weight from the baby, but I still feel a little... "squishy." I've never had an issue with my weight, so this is new territory for me. I guess this means I'll have to start exercising.

And last random topic of the night... I got a new calling. I'm the assistant Primary Pianist. Best calling ever. Basically I can just show up and play. Baby eel can sit in her carseat next to the piano, and I'll feel like I'm contributing to the ward again.

Here are some pictures of baby eel this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment