Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

2 Months Old

This upcoming week in my last week of maternity leave. I'm trying to make the most of it by doing everything I can think of with baby eel during the day. We go shopping, play on the floor, and take lots of naps. :")

Baby eel's blessing is on May 3. I sent out a bunch of announcements/invitations. If you didn't get one, I apologize, but you are still definitely invited to her blessing.  It will be at 9 am at our church in Payson.

Here are some pictures I took this week of baby eel.  Once the weather gets a little nice and I lose a little more weight we're going to have some family pictures taken. Woohoo!




3 comments:

  1. psh! Like you need to lose weight.

    Abigail is cute! Good luck with the 2 month doctor appointment. Shots for babies are no fun for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids and I are in love with your darling baby. She's beautiful. Naomi says she just wants to hold her. I just want to smell her. (I know, it's weird, but I blame it on my mother, who also smells babies.) We enjoy all the pictures, anyway. Wish we could be there for the blessing. Maybe we'll make it for her baptism. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to enjoy the time on your maternity leave. I hope that you're finding that being at work isn't as sad as you thought. If you get caught up in the work then the hours your away hopefully fly by faster. :)

    Abigail is a darling!

    ReplyDelete