Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

4 Weeks Old!

Abigail is four weeks old today. I can't believe I've been a mom for a whole month. And that I only have 4 weeks of maternity leave left.. so sad.

Abigail is getting so close to smiling. She is so cute in the morning when she first wakes up. She's all stretchy and makes all sorts of cute coo's. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture above, but that is a smile/coo.

We got our birth announcements in the mail yesterday. I'm excited to send them out this week.

I brought Abigail by the office yesterday, and she was such a sweetheart. It's nice to have a cute, easy baby to take places. Then people actually want to hold her.  It was fun to see everyone at work. Part of me is a little excited to go back and be in the thick of things again. Unfortunately, I know that won't last.

Hope you have a wonderful April Fool's Day. If you haven't already, you should check out Google's main page today. It's really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment