Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

3 Months Old!

Oh how I love my cute baby. She is growing up to be such a sweet sunny angel, and I love spending time with her. Here are some developments of late
  • She is now over 10 pounds. She's getting cute fat rolls on her arms and legs.
  • She loves to stand up with me supporting her. I don't know why, but she gets a real kick out of it and puffs up her chest.
  • She sleeps through the night most nights now. And sleeps in her crib! Yay! We have reclaimed the bed.
  • She is so close to laughing. Every once in awhile while we are playing she'll get this huge grin on her face. And, she's good at shrieking. So, the laughing will come soon.
  • She has no interest in rolling over. Which is fine with me. The longer she can remain immobile, the better. I'm not in the mood to baby proof everything.
And, in non-baby related news, I met Shannon Hale last week! She is pretty much my favorite author ever, and it was so exciting to meet her. She's pregnant with twins, so I'm pretty sure that was her last public appearance for awhile. Not that I blame her at all. But, she was so nice and fun to talk to. I got my entire Books of Bayern series signed as well as Austenland. They will be treasured.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Zoe is laughing now! It is the funniest thing ever! Can't wait to get these two together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again. You met Shannon Hale and I'm jealous. I wanna meet her too! (In case you missed it, I was whining.)

    I can't wait to see your cute little kiddio. I hope it'll be soon.

    ReplyDelete