Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yummm.....

Babies are like parrots.

Since Daniel has been home for most of baby eel's young life, he has been the one to feed her.  In order to get her to eat, he would say, "Yummmm..." every time she swallowed. It has since evolved into this:



It is one of the funniest things I've seen, and I get a kick out of it every single time.  She is so very polite and I am very proud of the habit she has formed.

Baby eel is now 7 months old.  She can sit up, babble, sing, and loves to eat.  She is very good at playing by herself.  I can sit her in the living room with a bunch of toys and leave the room without her protesting in the least bit.  She loves baths, especially if there is a rubber ducky.

I get this strange desire to do crafty things in the Fall. In the last 10 days I have made new curtains, finished my dining room chairs, and made some pretty adorable baby legs:
Update: Now she's awake and wearing them


I'll have pictures of the curtains and chairs sometime tomorrow, along with some really awesome yard sale finds.  I've got another project in the works that should be finished tomorrow as well.  Then, that will be the last of the really big DIY projects this year.  I think. Okay, probably not.

Watch for a nice big post tomorrow with pictures of all the fun projects that I've been working on.

Disclaimer: I do get Columbus Day off tomorrow from work. This is one of the many "perks" of working for the Federal Government. No, I don't know why Columbus Day is a federal holiday, but I am extremely grateful for it. The end.

2 comments:

  1. We all gathered around the computer with goofy grins on our faces as your daughter ate. She is so, super cute. Can't wait to see her in real life.

    ReplyDelete