Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This has been a pretty eventful week. I can hardly believe that we are into July. Especially since we seemed to just have skipped Spring.

I was able to round up a lot of wedding and reception photos this last week. And I used my Adobe Lightroom magic to touch them up a little. They aren’t as totally gorgeous as my photographer seems to make them, but I think I’m getting closer. Either way, it was nice to have some more pictures. Here are a few I liked best.

(Images were on iWeb and I'm too lazy to import them)

I just realized something really weird the other day as well. I was looking at my wedding photos and realized that my brothers Jacob and Samuel were not at the temple after my wedding. And I have no idea why.

The Jason Chaffetz campaign asked me last Saturday to head up the social media team. Which basically means that I am going to be in charge of everything Facebook and MySpace related. I thought that was kind of neat.

But, I think the most exciting news this week was that I finally found some shorts that fit and that I like.  I’ve been on a search ever since the weather got nice. Either they are too short or too wide, or I didn’t like the color. (I’m quite picky when it comes to clothes). I had given up and bought a pattern and was going to have my sister make some for me. But, I went to Urban Wear in the University Mall and saw the perfect ones. I was so happy. I told the clerk that she needed to get more of that style in more colors. It literally made my week.

Anyway, Daniel and I also got a cute little barbecue grill from my parents. I’m excited about it because now dinner will be easy. And Daniel can be a macho man and help out. :)

And now, for one last picture

No comments:

Post a Comment