Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Projects Update

I’ve been working some more on the table and chairs, and if the weather would cooperate I’d have more of it done. But, as of this evening, they are completely sanded. I am almost done putting them back together. They should be put together tomorrow, then I’ll stain them Friday, and the polyurethane will happen on Saturday. I am going to have to seek expert advice on the seats and backs, but hopefully that will happen in the next week. Mostly, I’ll just be really happy to have the project over. Which brings me to the next problem... where will it fit?

For Mother’s Day I’ve asked for a mat cutter. I’m going to actually get around to matting and framing my wedding, engagement and bridal pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment