Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

After One Year and 2 Months

I can finally say with some certainty that I am pregnant.

I have to say that everything seems a little surreal right now. I had an appointment scheduled for Wednesday to start talking about fertility options. On Friday I just had a hunch that maybe I should test. I was due for my cycle at that time, and I had a test lying around.

That test had a very faint second line, but I knew I wasn’t imagining it. I went in for a blood test at the hospital Friday afternoon, but never got a call from the doctor. So, I took another one this morning, and there were definitely two lines.

My approximate due date is March 1, 2010. I am reserving my true excitement for when I actually get confirmation from the doctor, hopefully on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment