Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Foot in my stomach

So, I’m pretty sure I’m feeling some kicks and such. But yesterday I had a really wild experience.

I was feeling some pretty intense pressure about an inch below my belly button. It was almost like someone was pushing at my belly button from the inside. So, I put my hand on the source of the pressure and to my great surprise I felt a totally hard lump.

Since I’m still losing weight, 90% of the world can’t tell that I’m pregnant. My belly isn’t hard to touch normally. So, I have to wonder, was this a head or foot that I felt in my abdomen? After I poked it for about 30 seconds, it disappeared.

5 more days until we get our gender ultrasound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment