Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a Girl!!

So, most of you have already read Facebook, Twitter, or received a phone call or text. Because it’s just too darn exciting for me to keep it in. I’ve been keeping the baby thing a kind of secret from the general public for 16 weeks now! And I’m not a secret keeper!

Here are some photos from our ultrasound. The one at the top is baby’s face. One day it will be cute. Right now, it’s a little skeleton like and scary.

Anyway, that ultrasound was totally worth it. As I was driving back to work afterwards, I was looking at the pictures. (Okay, chill out. I was at a stoplight. Totally safe.) I was looking at all the cute little body parts and remembering watching her swim around. And I thought for the first time in awhile, “You know what? I can do this.” Yeah, the sickness sucks, and it’s still hanging around. But, I’ve got a cute little girl growing inside and she’s worth it. I can’t wait to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment