Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Woohoo!

I had a great day today. I woke up feeling pretty good. After I had breakfast, I felt like I could take on the world.

Daniel’s dad came over to congratulate us on the ultrasound. We hung out with him for awhile, and ate some lunch.

Then, I did some shopping! I’ve been really excited to start decorating for Fall. So, I went to Joann’s Fabric and Craft in Spanish Fork and bought a bunch of supplies for a beautiful Fall wreath. I also went to Macey’s and did some major grocery shopping. By that time I started to get a little tired, so I came home.

Puppy and I listened to the BYU game. (I think really soon we may be getting cable so I can start watching the game). I also assembled my new wreath. It looks really cute. I just poked all the elements in so I can change it out for Christmas.

I sent Daniel out to Smith’s to get a few more things. (They were part of the caselot sale, and I just couldn’t lift all the cases). I’ve bought some things for smoothies that I can make at home. I just wish I had a bigger freezer for all my things...

One thing I’d like to start doing is have big cooking days once a week. Then, I can freeze the meals or parts of them to use throughout the week when I’m too tired and lazy to cook dinner. If you’d like to join me for a cooking party some week, let me know!

Anyway, that was my day today. No throwing up. I had a little nausea before dinner, but it had been awhile since I’d eaten. So, overall a good, productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment