Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

22 Week Ultrasound

I had my 22 week ultrasound this morning. I’ve got some cool pictures, and It’s really fun to see how much she’s grown over the last 6 weeks. I’ll scan them and put them up later. But, basically, she’s measuring totally normal, and she’s definitely still a girl.

Also... this weekend my sisters and I finished a valance for baby’s room, and some pillows. I haven’t decided if I’m going to put up pictures yet or if I should wait until the room is totally done. I will leave it to your discretion. If you’re dying to see pictures, let me know. If not, then I’ll just wait until the whole nursery is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment