Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Friday, October 30, 2009

23 Weeks

I’ve only got two more weeks until the magical 25 weeks. That’s when the baby will have a good chance of survival outside the womb.

I’m feeling pretty good. My pelvis pain has subsided significantly, and the morning sickness is gone. I still throw up every once in awhile for no apparent reason, but I don’t have the nausea anymore.

Last week I got some fantastic deals at a consignment sale in Spanish Fork. Since I’m returning to work, I won’t be able to breastfeed like I’d really like to. But, I got a fantastic electric breastpump for $100. I really want to try pumping for as long as I can.

I also got a baby tub for $1, a Baby Bjorn carrier for $10, and a little play floor gym thingy for $7. It was definitely worth my while to go.

Daniel still hasn’t felt Abigail kick. There is this strange phenomenon where she’ll be kicking up a storm and then as soon as he puts his hand on to feel, she stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment