Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 Weeks Old

Abigail has been a part of our family for two weeks. And, thus by association, I have succeeded in keeping her alive for that long. Sometimes it's kind of scary being a mom.

Luckily, not only is she surviving, she's thriving! She had her two-week checkup today and everything went really well. She now weighs 7 lbs. 15 oz. and is 20.5 inches long.  Which, according to my ipod app that tracks her growth, means that she has a total percentage of weight gain of 9.5%, and height of 7.5%.  She fits very squarely in the 50% percentile of other infants her age. So, apparently I'm doing something right.

I'm also very much enjoying the return of my waistline. I haven't been on a scale since before Abigail was born, but I'm pretty sure I'm close to my pre-pregnancy weight again. Besides my hips being a little wider than before, I'm pretty much back to normal. That's one blessing I'm incredibly grateful for.

And, I think we're making progress with the sleep thing. Abigail spends more and more time each night in her bassinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment