Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Friday, March 26, 2010

3 Weeks Old

It seems like the time is really flying. I'm almost halfway through my maternity leave already. Abigail is changing every day, and she's looking older all the time.

This week we've been trying out different equipment to keep her entertained during her quiet alert periods. She's awake more and more everyday, and is starting to sleep in longer stretches at night.  I have a bouncy seat and a swing. She seems to like the bouncy seat more than the swing. I can't blame her. I've never been much for roller coaster rides, and it seems like that's the feeling she's experiencing when she's in her swing. We got the swing for free from my sister-in-law, and I've got to say that I'm really not a fan of it.  It's probably better for older babies, but I think it's just plain scary for infants.

I'm selling a few extra baby items at a consignment sale this weekend. I got an extra boppy pillow, bedding, a baby bjorn, and a baby tub, so we're going to see if any of them sell. I went to the sale last night and got a green bumbo for $10. It looks fantastic, and I'm so excited to use it in a few weeks when Abigail can support her head a little more.  I saw a cradle swing there for $45 and I was really tempted to buy it. If it's still there on Saturday during the 1/2 price sale, I'll definitely get it. I think it will be a little less scary than the big swing, and I can sell the other one.

Here are some pictures I took of Abigail this week.
I like to call this pose the "mermaid pose"

Wearing her cute muppet slippers

Taken about 5 minutes ago

1 comment: