Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Week at Church

Today we took Abigail with us to church. She did so well! She slept through all three meetings. She began waking up when there was about 15 minutes left in Relief Society, but I was able to hold her and give her a pacifier until the end of the meeting when I was able to take her home.

And, I did the finishing touches on my PC this weekend. I've finally got it fully working again. Which means I can do fun stuff like change up my websites. What do you think of my new blog design?

1 comment:

  1. You are pretty brave. We have only gone to sacrament meeting with Zoe.

    I like the new look. It's cozy.

    ReplyDelete