Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Appointment

Today I had my first appointment. I think I’m really going to like my new doctor. I felt very welcome in his office. I got a little bloodwork done, but most of the paperwork will be done in four weeks. They also confirmed that my due date is February 25. In fact, the nurse said, “You got a positive pregnancy test already?” I said, “I might be a compulsive tester.” She said, “Ohhh... okay....” But, she said that she had fertility treatments and so she understood.

I’ve had a friend ask me if it felt like the days were dragging on. I have to be honest, I’m used to waiting 4 weeks or so for every cycle. So, it will be about the same for seeing the doctor. The time really does start flying.

Today I’m feeling exhausted. I woke up with a massive headache and nausea as well. This prompted me to tell my work a little earlier than I had expected. They were fine about it, and tried to make me take a nap halfway through the day. I just hope the fatigue doesn’t last too long. But, overall, I’m really glad to be having symptoms. That’s a sign to me that everything is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment