Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What to Eat...

I’m hungry all the time. Which is unusual for me since I can usually skip breakfast and lunch. But, I suppose that will now become a thing of the past. I wake up at about 6:30 in the morning ready for something to eat. Daniel insists that I don’t just eat half a bag of Reese’s for breakfast, but instead have a granola bar or some oatmeal or something. Good thing he’s around to keep me in line.

In fact, yesterday we went to Smith’s to buy some groceries and snacks for me to eat at work. I picked out crackers and the like. Daniel then reached for the Oreo Cakesters. What a great example he is. :)

I think I’m going to have to become more creative in my meal planning to make sure I don’t just resort to eating out.

Other than that, I’m just counting down the hours until I go to the OB tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment