Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stuff, stuff, stuff

My original plan was not to buy anything early on. I guess that somewhere in the back of my mind I’m supposed to be worried about miscarriage. At this point, I haven’t worried much about it since I’ve definitely been feeling symptoms, and nothing out of the ordinary. And, I can’t imagine what the first trimester would be like if I was expecting a miscarriage all the time.

So, I’ve started making my registry on Amazon.com. Keep in mind though, if you visit, that most of the stuff on there right now is pretty basic and pretty expensive. It’s mostly a way for me to remember what things I like. One thing I am kind of excited about and am trying to get Daniel on board with is the Orbit travel system. It’s pretty pricey at about $900 for the infant set, but it’s oh-so-safe and cool.

As far as diapering, I’d really like to try out some cloth after the first month or two. I’ve been researching cloth diaper options for...pretty much years now, and I think the system I like best is the bumGenius. To start up with 24 diapers or so, it’s about $300. The nice thing about that though, it that will be pretty much the entire diaper expense for the whole two years of diapering.

Anyway, I like looking at stuff, and I figure it’s good to do it now while I’m still excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment