Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Monday, June 22, 2009

Switching Ob/GYN

I had a blood test taken on Friday because I had a pretty faint positive that morning. Daniel and I went in, and I had a simple blood draw. I was really hoping that they would get me the results that afternoon. Well, the day came and went and they didn’t call. When I got a positive test on Saturday and Sunday, I knew I wasn’t imagining it anymore. Well, I figured they’d call me on Monday morning. Monday morning came and went. I finally decided that if they didn’t call me by noon that I’d probably just have to see another doctor. (I’ve had problems with this doctor before).

So, I’ve decided to see Dr. Juchau at the Spanish Fork Clinic, and I made an appointment for Thursday. At about 2 pm I decided to give my other Ob/GYN a call and see if I couldn’t at least get the numbers from Friday. I had to leave a message. They called at 4:15 (they close at 4:30) and said that they couldn’t find my file. After they found my file, they couldn’t find the test they ordered. She said she’d call the hospital and then call me back. At 5:10 she finally called back and gave me my number. It was 98 on Friday. Which is pretty good considering I was only about 13 days past ovulation and hadn’t missed my period yet.

I’m probably going to get another blood test on Thursday just to make sure everything is doubling like it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment