Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mountain View or Utah Valley?

I’m trying to decide which hospital to give birth at.

Yes, I am having a hospital birth, with an epidural. And no, I won’t watch “The Business of Being Born,” or any other material you may have on the dangers of hospital births. If you feel comfortable having a baby in the same bed, tub, couch, whatever that you use every single day, then go right on ahead. (rant over) (and “you” is directed at no specific person)
a
Anyway, I have two options that are close. Mountain View Hospital is about 5 minutes away, and still in Payson. It’s run by Mountain Star, and I know that my brother Samuel was delivered there. Basically the pro’s to Mountain View is that it’s close. Con’s are that I don’t know much about the hospital and whether it’s any good for delivery.

Utah Valley is in Provo and is about 25 minutes away. It’s run by IHC, and I was born there. I know lots of people that have delivered there and I think their experiences have been good. Pro’s are: I like IHC, I was born there, and I just like it. Con’s are: It’s far away and I don’t have any real concrete reasons why I like it.

Looks like I’m back to where I started... Dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment