Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TP Tuesday and Midweek Checkup

Well, yesterday I was 8 squares again... I feel like I’m getting fatter. But, apparently I’m not. Ha ha ha!

Okay, two ups:

Well, it’s really just one big up. I told my boss today that I am pregnant. Well, bosses. And, they were both very excited and nice about it. My apprehension really was for nothing. And, I’m pretty sure that the whole work thing will figure itself out.

On that note, I just found out that I get 4 weeks paid maternity leave! I thought I was getting 12 weeks unpaid. But, apparently, 4 of those will be paid. This is great news.

Two downs:

I think I need to have a spittoon with me at all times. I am producing so much extra saliva. It’s nuts. And I hate it. I hate having it my mouth, and I hate swallowing it.

Still no appetite, and no digestion to speak of. Today for lunch I decided I really wanted a sandwich. I got about two bites into it and realized that I definitely didn’t want it. Daniel got to eat it for dinner.

That’s it for me. Tomorrow is week 12! Except, I can’t figure out something. Is it the end of my 12th week? Or is it the beginning? I can’t remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment