Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The OMH Moment

I always say “Oh my heck,” when something is surprising. I’m very Utah in that way.

So, I had a OMH moment when I went to put on a pair of pants and they were seriously hard to button up. Now, I have this totally skewed view of my body and I never know if what my perception is is actually correct. Lately I’ve felt HUGE! But, I’ve gained like a total of an inch around my waist and lost 12 pounds. (Go try and figure that one out). Plus, everyone who knows about the pregnancy has been saying, “You haven’t changed at all!” And, the people who don’t know, haven’t asked.

I suppose that should be confirmation enough. However, I give you a picture. You tell me, do I look fat? :) btw, I know it’s pretty grainy, but that’s all I had energy for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment