Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trimester 2

And... 14 weeks is here!

I still feel lousy. But, I think I’ve discovered that I have to eat every 2-3 hours. And can’t ever skip. It’s really frustrating, but it seems to be curbing the worst of the nausea.

Pretty much everyone at my job knows about the pregnancy now. We had a staff meeting with everyone, and almost all of them asked or commented about it. They were nice and accommodating of my inability to do things like repeatedly bend over, standing for long periods of time, and lack of appetite.

Tomorrow I’ve got another appointment to hear the heart beat. I’m always glad to have confirmation of the baby inside.

I *think* I felt the baby move once this week. I am constantly feeling weird stuff in that region, but I did feel something different on Tuesday. It was deep in my pelvis and almost felt like a muscle twitch. There were about 4 of them and then they went away. I haven’t felt it since. Who knows.

My belly is getting bigger. My pants don’t fit very well at all anymore. And, I do look chunky. Although, when I was at Camp Williams this week one of the women asked how far along I was. I said 13 weeks and she said, “Wow, you’re tiny!”

One more week until the gender ultrasound and the inevitable Facebook announcement. I’m pretty sure that most of my friends that are making Facebook announcements now are due after me, which gives me a strange sense of satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment