Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Friday, July 3, 2009

6 Weeks

Just in case the picture on the front page creeps you out as much as it creeps me out, take a look at this cutie!!

Baby peanut is the size of a jellybean this week. I feel thick. I’m not showing, but my jeans don’t fit super well, and I can’t wear tight-ish shirts anymore.

I feel sick pretty much all the time except for about 30 minutes after I eat an actual meal. For some reason snacks don’t do as well. I hate driving, since it makes me feel really carsick. I get really sick by the time evening rolls around, and in the morning I’m usually very tired.

I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining, because I don’t mind the constant sickness. It is kind of reassuring.

Daniel is in Colorado for a family reunion this weekend. I couldn’t do eight hours in a car, so I stayed behind. I never like it when he’s gone, and I can’t wait until Sunday when he gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment