Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everything Smells

Man, do I feel crazy! There are a few things that I thought were “myths” or “overreactions” about pregnancy. Morning sickness was one. The other is sensitivity to smell. My mom used to complain about this and I thought she was nuts. But, everything smells. I can’t go into the kitchen most days. They are re-roofing the courthouse where I work, and it reeks of tar all the time. The other strange thing is that water smells really fishy. Which is sad, because I love water.

I was eating a frozen juice bar, and about halfway through, the bar tasted like metal. I asked Daniel to taste it, and he said it tasted fine to him.

I know this is probably really inappropriate for me to say this, but I can’t wait until the second trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment