Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1dHKNO6PS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Graduation

Today our little Poppyseed has graduated from an embryo to a fetus. Yay!

Daniel and I were able to hear Poppy’s heart beat at the doctor’s office today. He said, “Now, don’t worry if I can’t find it, that’s pretty normal at this stage.” But, almost immediately when he put the doppler on, we could hear it. It was so cool! I’ve heard some people say that they’ve cried when they first heard it. I didn’t cry, I laughed. Yeah, mostly because it was just really surreal. It definitely made the whole being pregnant thing more real.

And, in other good news, I got a prescription for my nausea. The doctor was sooooo unbelievably nice, I didn’t have to beg at all. I’m really hoping it makes working a little easier.

At this point, I’m just about ready to publicly announce my pregnancy. I’m just waiting for a good chance to let my boss know the news. (I figure it’s only fair to inform him in person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment